In-person and On-site Verification
- Field Survey crews visit the physical location of every point of interest in our databases
- In-person visits ensure that the data is fresh and accurate, and not reliant on other sources
- Superior to remote/passive survey techniques
Experienced and Proficient
- Our typical Field Survey crews are experienced, skilled, and love working in the field.
- Our average Field Survey crew member has over six years of experience working for us, thereby honing the skill and know-how required to get the precise information we need accurately and efficiently.
- Low turnover results in fewer orientations and re-training sessions, meaning that we can focus on fine tuning, maintaining, and expanding our coverage area
Capable and Savvy
- There are no conditions, situations, or locations that we have not encountered in the field before
- Highly adaptable, flexible, and mobile workforce
- Coverage area: North America, Central America, South America